I saw in a forum post that glycogen stores can affect weight in quite a significant way. A quick search caused me to stumble across the article link below. It’s an interesting and enlightening read – and encouraging, especially after the festive season!
What is this?
It’s where I write about projects I like to tinker with.
- Upgrade FrSky D4R-II without a USB FTDI adapter using a RS232 COM serial port
- Max! Thermostat Pairing Procedure Protocol Information
- Metoffice Observations in OpenHAB
- Home Automation: Integrating Salus RT500 RF in OpenHAB using a Jeelink
- Accessing partitions within an image or LVM volume used as an iSCSI target
- Embedded Network Monitor
- Energy Monitoring
- For Sale
- Home Automation
- Home Network
- Interesting Articles
- Jiggery Pokery
- Other Peoples Projects
- Reverse Engineering
- Server Admin
- Stupid things you should not do
- Virtualised Media PC
- XCore/XMOS Virtual Threads