I recently wanted to compile several images into a single PDF document – after searching for a relevant tool and discounting Word or iWork as too time consuming I hit upon the following very simple solution…
- Open one of the images you want to put into your document in Preview
- Now open the ‘Sidebar’ (if it isn’t already open)
- Drag the rest of the images into sidebar in the order you wish them to appear in your PDF document
- Select all the images in the sidebar (Cmd+A)
- Do ‘File -> Print’ and click the ‘Save as PDF’
- Follow the prompts to save the file and you should now have a PDF containing all your images!