I was having some errors pairing the Apple 1st Gen bluetooth keyboard to my media centre. I discovered that you need todo the following:
- Turn on the keyboard
- Open up Bluetooth ‘Add Devices’ and wait for windows to discover the keyboard
- Select the keyboard and proceed to the next step in the wizard
- While it is saying ‘Connecting to device…’ you need to type a code into the apple keyboard. Just type 1234 then return
- Windows will now ask you for the code – you’ll need a working keyboard to enter this
- The keyboard should now be connected
Some users have reported that you will need to unpair the device with any previous computers – so you may need to do this as well.